Enjoy the advantages of early boarding. Board the plane in Zone 1 to secure the best overhead bins for your carry-on bag and settle in before takeoff.
All Priority Boarding transactions are final and will not be refunded.
Here’s how it works:
- Upon check-in, Zone 1 will be included on your printed and eBoarding pass.
- Board the plane early when the gate agent calls for Zone 1 boarding.
Terms and Conditions:
- Priority boarding is valid only for early boarding on the Delta or Delta Connection® flight for which it was purchased.
- The priority boarding zone will be printed on the customer’s boarding document during the check-in process on delta.com, at an airport kiosk, or with a Delta airport agent.
- Passengers that fail to board in their paid priority zone, as printed on their boarding document, will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- This purchase is non-refundable, non-transferable and no changes allowed.
- This Trip Extra cannot be sold or bartered, transferred, redeemed for cash or exchanged for any item other than priority boarding.
- A voluntary change in your flight itinerary will result in the forfeiture of Priority Boarding purchases associated with that particular flight. Priority Boarding purchases will not be transferred to a new flight and a refund will not be available.
- Priority Boarding purchases are in U.S. dollars. This purchase is subject 5% GST and/or other applicable taxes applied to purchases by Canadian residents..
- Delta Air Lines reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.
- Questions or Comments regarding this voucher should be directed to delta.com/comments.