DUBLIN VACATION PACKAGES
Dublin International Airport (DUB)
SAVE MONEY OR GET MILES, BUT ALWAYS GET MORE.
For a limited time, SkyMiles® Members get up to $350 off or up to 35K bonus miles per booking on vacations worldwide.*
One of Europe’s oldest cities, Dublin delights and enfolds you in its medieval and Georgian heritage, not to mention its magnificent castles, stately homes and enchanting gardens. Dublin is also a modern center of culture, shopping and nightlife. Its progressive beat boasts fun-packed days that blend into nights full of Irish cheer.
Experience The Unexpected
Window shop along cobblestone streets; admire the cityscape from one of the beautiful bridges; toast to your good fortune at Temple Bar; and write your own Irish story. Follow in the footsteps of famous Irish poets, playwrights and novelists; travel through time with a visit to Dublin Castle; tour the Ireland Whiskey Trail; and end your day by singing a traditional Irish tune. Before you know it, famously friendly Dublin will be your home-away-from-home. One you won’t want to leave.
The history of the Book of Kells and the architecture of St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Dublin Castle will fascinate you. If you need a sightseeing break, head over to Grafton Street to go on a traditional Irish shopping spree. This pedestrian-only zone stretches for several blocks, boasting many international and local stores, as well as bookshops, arcades and boutiques mingled in with cafes and coffee shops.
If you’re a beer aficionado, a visit to the Guinness Storehouse will teach you everything you ever wanted to know about this world-famous brew. You’ll also have a chance to relax with a complimentary Guiness in hand, while enjoying a breathtaking 360-degree view of Dublin. For whiskey lovers, the Old Jameson Distillery is a must-see. You’ll learn the basics of whiskey distilling and what sets Jameson apart, with a free tasting before you depart.
Dubliners enjoy everything from sophisticated cuisine to traditional Irish fare; and the city caters to those tastes by offering a wide range of culinary options. Traditional Irish fare includes lamb and pea mash, steamed cockles and mussels, slow-cooked pig belly, Guinness pie and crispy pig’s ear.
Nothing quite beats the atmosphere, tastes and downright good fun of an Irish festival. Two popular festivals are held in Dublin every year. The St. Patrick’s Day Festival is a four-day, international event that celebrates all things Irish with a parade, live comedy, musical performances, exhibitions and more. And, Temple Bar TradFest is one of Ireland’s biggest and best traditional Irish music festivals, held in January.
Plan Your Getaway
From idyllic, quaint inns and expansive, countryside estates to luxurious, city-center hotels, you’ll find accommodations that are perfect for your Delta Vacations Dublin/Shannon getaway. Fly into Dublin on Ireland’s east coast, or fly into Shannon, which serves the western Ireland areas of Cork, Limerick, Galway and Killarney. Or for a Northern Ireland experience, fly into Belfast.
However, car rentals can be added to your package. We also offer exciting tours and activities, such as a the Wicklow Mountains, Valleys and Lakes Tour; a Giant’s causeway excursion and rail tours to Connemara, Cork and the Ring of Kerry.
*All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguideopens. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion® Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law.
Promotional Code Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Ireland, November 4 – December 15, 2019, for travel anytime.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMCHOICEA (savings) or SMCHOICEB (miles).
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay at a Delta Vacations property required.
- Minimum package purchase of $1,500 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- With promo code SMCHOICEA receive $75 off on bookings of $1,500-$2,999; $150 off on bookings of $3,000-$4,999; $250 off on bookings of $5,000-$6,999; and $350 off on bookings of $7,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $350 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- With promo code SMCHOICEB the primary traveler on the booking will receive 7,500 bonus miles on bookings of $1,500-$2,999; 15,000 bonus miles on bookings of $3,000-$4,999; 25,000 bonus miles on bookings of $5,000-$6,999; and 35,000 bonus miles on bookings of $7,000 or more.
- Maximum of 35,000 bonus miles for the primary traveler only. SkyMiles number must be added to the booking as the primary traveler to receive the extra bonus miles.
- The primary traveler is the SkyMiles Member whose number is used to make the booking and whose information in entered first on the Traveler Information page.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after completion of your Delta Vacations stay for the miles to be posted to your account.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- Offer can not be applied retroactively.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguideopens in a new window. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SMCHOICEA (savings) or SMCHOICEB (miles) in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMCHOICEA (savings) or SMCHOICEB (miles).
Book a Vacation
Special Deals & Offers
Why Delta Vacations?
- Save when you bundle & book
- Customize your vacation
package to 300+ destinations
- Earn up to 7,500 bonus miles
- Redeem miles toward the cost of your vacation or a flight upgrade
- Enjoy flexible payment options including 24-hour holds,
deposits and more
- Have peace of mind with
Travel Protection Plans
- Experience expert service and support with our U.S.-based Customer Engagement Center