Delta Gift Cards
Put Travel Within Reach
The Delta Gift Card puts travel within reach. Redeemable for any Delta Air Lines flight worldwide, and for any Delta Vacations package that includes airfare, it’s the perfect gift for the travel lover in your life. Have it delivered directly to their inbox or mailbox in time to celebrate – whichever you prefer.
Choose Your Gift Card
INDIVIDUAL DELTA GIFT CARDS
Whether it's for holidays, birthdays, a retirement, wedding or anniversary gift, the Delta Gift Card puts travel within reach for any celebration.
- Instant delivery
- Choose from our predesigned eGift catalog
- Option to include a custom message
- Planning ahead? Use schedule delivery for important occasions
Personalized Gift Cards
- Receive the same benefits of an eGift Card
- Upload your own photo to create a unique and personal gift
Physical Gift Cards
- Receive a complimentary greeting card carrier
- Option to include a personal message
- Made from eco-friendly paper
CORPORATE/BULK DELTA GIFT CARDS
Order Delta Gift Cards in bulk to engage prospects, reward clients, or motivate employees with a gift they’ll truly enjoy.
- Easy to order
- Flexible dollar amounts
- No fees
- No expiration
*Delta Gift Cards may be used for travel on Delta Air Lines marketed flights, including those operated as Delta Connection® and by Delta Air Lines codeshare partners with a Delta Air Lines flight number. They can be used on delta.com, at the airport, or through Reservations. They can also be used toward Delta Vacations® packages. Delta Vacations packages must include Delta airfare in order to use Delta Gift Card.
Use of this eGift Card or physical Gift Card is subject to these terms and conditions:
- The Gift Card Number and PIN / Redemption Code located in the digital Delta eGift Card ("eGift") or on the back of the physical Delta Gift Card ("Card"), as applicable, are required for redemption.
- eGifts and Cards may not be redeemed within twenty-four (24) hours after the time of purchase.
- eGifts and Cards can only be redeemed using one of the methods specified below:
- At delta.com/redeem.
- Call Delta Air Lines Reservations and advise the agent that you are redeeming an eGift or a Card. In the U.S. and Canada, call 800-225-1366 or 800-225-2525; in Japan, call 0570-077733 or 0476-31-8000; and in all other countries, call the local Delta Air Lines Reservations office. This method of redemption may result in direct ticketing charges.
- At delta.com/vacations or by calling 800-800-1504 for Delta Vacations® packages that include air transportation. (Travel Advisors, call 800-727-1111.)
- In person at a Delta Air Lines City Ticket Office (CTO) or with Delta Air Lines Airport Customer Service (ACS).
- Through a Delta Air Lines General Sales Agent (GSA).
Other Terms and Conditions
- To redeem or check balance, visit delta.com/redeem and enter your gift card information. eGifts and Cards may be redeemed toward the total purchase price of air transportation, including taxes, fees, and surcharges imposed on the air transportation, or on Delta Vacations packages that include air transportation (excluding any cash portion of an Award or Miles + Cash Ticket). They may not be used for any additional fees (including baggage fees) or for any other products or services (including class upgrades, in-flight purchases, premium seating, mileage booster, Delta Cruises, cargo, hotel stays, or car rentals).
- Gift Cards cannot be used to pay for any cash portion of an Award or Miles + Cash Ticket.
- eGifts and Cards may only be used for travel on Delta Air Lines marketed flights, including those operated as Delta Connection® and by Delta Air Lines codeshare partners with a Delta Air Lines flight number.
- eGifts and Cards may be used toward Delta Vacations® packages that include air transportation.
- eGifts and Cards are issued only in U.S. dollars ("USD"). If an eGift or a Card is used for the purchase of a ticket issued in a currency other than USD, the full value of the eGift or Card will be converted to that currency using the Bankers Rate of Exchange in effect on the date of ticket issuance, and the rate of exchange will be indicated on the ticket.
- Tickets purchased using eGifts and Cards are subject to the applicable Delta Air Lines Contract of Carriage and fare rules (including change penalties).
- If redeemed at www.delta.com, a maximum of five forms of payment (including eGifts or Cards) can be applied towards a single transaction, regardless of the number of tickets purchased as part of that transaction; if redeemed through any other method, a maximum of five forms of payment (including eGifts or Cards) can be applied toward a single ticket. eGifts and Cards can be used with other eGifts and/or Cards, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, voucher or credit towards a single ticket. If you wish to redeem more Gift Cards for a single purchase, please call Delta Air Lines at 1-800-225-1366 and a Reservations Specialist will be able to assist you.
- If redeemed for a Delta Vacations package at delta.com/vacations, up to four forms of payment (including eGifts or Cards) can be applied towards a single transaction, regardless of the number of tickets purchased as part of that transaction; eGifts and Cards can be used with other eGifts and/or Cards, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, voucher or credit towards a single ticket. If you wish to redeem more Gift Cards for a single purchase, please call Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504 and a Reservations Specialist will be able to assist you.
- eGifts and Cards are not reloadable and do not expire. No service or inactivity fees apply.
- eGifts and Cards, including those that are lost, stolen, or destroyed, will not be replaced by Delta for any reason.
- eGifts and Cards are not credit, debit or charge cards, and have no implied warranties.
- eGifts and Cards are not refundable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit except where refund or redemption is required by law. You may not use a Gift Card to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards purchased from delta.com/giftcards cannot be reloaded, resold, or transferred for value. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred other than as a gift. Total purchases on delta.com/giftcards for any one individual may not exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) in one calendar day.
- Where eGifts or Cards are redeemed for a ticket, but travel is not taken, the value of the redeemed ticket (after any applicable penalties) will be provided in accordance with Delta Air Lines' standard policy regarding ticket refunds.
- eGifts and Cards may only be sold by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors. eGifts and Cards that are for sale or sold by an unlicensed vendor are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- eGifts and Cards that are altered or obtained fraudulently are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- Delta is not responsible for eGifts or Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information provided by the purchaser.
- Delta reserves the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review transactions initiated using eGifts or Cards for suspected fraud, incorrect certificate or card denomination, or violations of these terms and conditions.
- Delta may at any time and without notice change these terms and conditions or contract with a third party to administer the eGift program or the Card program.
- Use of eGifts and Cards is subject to applicable law. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and applicable law, applicable law will govern.
- The laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions, apply to these Terms and Conditions and use of any eGift or Card.
- Delta and its affiliates make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to eGifts and Cards, including any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- eGifts and Cards are issued by and are solely the obligation of Delta Gift Cards, Inc. ("DGC"), an affiliate of Delta Air Lines, Inc., that is authorized to issue eGifts and Cards for sale by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors to be redeemed toward the total purchase price of air transportation on Delta Air Lines marketed flights.
- Payment Methods To purchase Delta Gift Cards from Delta, you may use a valid American Express Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB credit card, or PayPal or ApplePay on mobile.
- Delivery Information and Requirements for Gift Card Purchasers All orders of Gift Cards are subject to a process that compares purchaser information provided on the web site with information about the purchaser provided by the purchaser's financial institution. If there is a discrepancy, your Gift Card order may be delayed until it can be corrected. If you have concerns about your order, please contact Customer Support at email@example.com
- Reasons for Failed Delivery of eGift Cards eGift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the eGift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder.
- If a spam filter is blocking Delta emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that Delta emails are not considered spam.
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email.
- Email inbox is over size limit.
- Invalid email address.
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder.
- Upload Your Own Image Upload Your Own Image is available for Delta eGift cards only. We reserve the right to reject orders with images that infringe upon trademark or copyright law. As part of your gift card purchase, you (or, if you are under 18 years old, your parent or legal guardian) hereby grant to Delta Gift Cards, Inc. and CashStar and their affiliates and agents a nonexclusive, royalty free, worldwide license to use the uploaded image, including all intellectual property rights associated with the uploaded image, to create a gift card of the uploaded image (the "License"). You, (or, if you are under 18 years old, your parent or legal guardian) represent and warrant that (1) your grant of the License does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity, (2) if you are uploading a company logo or other copyrighted materials, that you are authorized to grant the License to use the uploaded company logo or copyrighted materials to create a gift card, and (3) you have full authority and rights to grant the License and to make the representations and warranties contained herein. CashStar reserves the right to cancel any order for an image that it, in its sole discretion, deems potentially unlawful or inappropriate without notice or explanation. We reserve the right to cancel orders that contain inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable images.
- Personalized Messaging If you wish to add a personal message to a physical or eGift card, simply type your message in the Message field during the purchase process. Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the eGift Card, or to the space provided on the presentation carrier of a physical Gift Card. We do not read every gift message, but if we do find inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable messages, we reserve the right to reject them.