Taking care of you is at the center of everything we do. At every step of your travel journey, our priority - you - remains the same. To ensure we provide you with the most flexible and safest travel experience, we're making several changes to best serve you during this time.
- Peace-of-Mind Purchasing: We are extending our change fee waiver for flights purchased through August 31, 2020
- Giving You More Space and Control: We’ve added new technology to our seat blocking program for your safety. Now through September 30, the seat next to you will automatically be blocked upon completion of your reservation, and the block will be visible within the seat map in My Trips. Parties of three or more will now also have the ability to book seats together, including middle seats.
- Delta + Lysol®: We’ve joined forces with Lysol, the expert in disinfection, to set the standard for a cleaner and hygienic travel experience.
- Commitment to Flying Safely Together: Delta remains committed to protecting the well-being of our customers and employees by requiring all customers and employees to wear a mask or face covering across all Delta touchpoints. Customers with underlying conditions that cannot wear a mask or cloth face covering will be required to complete a Clearance-To-Fly process which can take over one hour. Please arrive early to allow additional time.
Updates, Waivers and eCredits
Can I change or cancel my flight?
It‘s easy to cancel, make changes or rebook online. Visit My Trips to make changes to your flight(s) any time before your travel date. We’re now waiving change fees and Award redeposit fees providing greater flexibility to travel using eCredits through September 30, 2022, for customers who purchased their ticket before April 17, 2020 and:
- have or had upcoming travel already booked for March through December 31, 2020; or
- have existing eCredits or canceled travel from flights in March through December 31, 2020
Tickets purchased between March 1 and August 31, 2020, can be changed without a change fee or Award redeposit fees for a year from the date you purchased them.
How do I change or cancel my flight?
If your trip has been impacted by coronavirus, it's easy to cancel or change your flights in My Trips.
If you’re uncertain of future travel plans, we recommend canceling and rebooking once your new travel plans are confirmed. The value of your ticket will become an eCredit for future use.
How do I use my eCredit to rebook later?
If you have an eCredit, go to delta.com/redeem where you’ll be able to apply that eCredit at the time of purchase. You can use your ticket number to find your eCredit. For step-by-step instructions, visit our how-to-page.
All qualifying eCredits will be automatically extended to September 2022 so there’s no action needed on your part. If your eCredit for canceled travel has not yet been processed or extended, or is temporarily displaying incorrectly, there is no need to call. Rest assured your flight value is secure and will be ready to redeem online when you need it.
Current Destinations and Travel Requirements
Keep up-to-date on where Delta is currently flying and, when you're ready to travel, let us help you plan your next trip through our latest offers to destinations from the great outdoors to a secluded tropical getaway.
Meanwhile, we'll continue to monitor the latest safety and security protocols to inform you of new guidelines that may be applicable during your trip. We recommend before traveling, that you check with local airports of origin and destination to ensure you have the latest information.
Setting the Standard for Safer Travel
Traveling With Us
Other Updates and Travel Tips
CARING FOR YOU