APPLY FOR A REFUND
- If you would rather change to a new flight, this can be accomplished in My Trips.
- If you purchased an international ticket from a travel agency you must instead contact the ticketing agency for a refund.
- If your flight was cancelled or delayed, or if you experienced a downgrade of service and wish to cancel your itinerary and request a refund, please use the Refund Exception Form.
- If you have previously submitted a refund request, check the status of your refund.
Forms of Payment:
Please allow seven business days for the refund to show on your online statement or two billing cycles for it to be displayed on printed statements
- Tickets paid for by credit card will be refunded to the credit card account used to purchase the ticket, typically within seven business days of Delta's initial receipt of the refund request, up to two credit card billing cycles
- Tickets paid for by cash or a check will be refunded to the person named as the passenger on the ticket, typically within 20 business days of Delta's initial receipt of the refund request
- Note: International refunds may take longer due to local banking procedures