WI-FI PASS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
All North America Delta Wi-Fi Pass transactions are final and will not be refunded. By purchasing a pass, you are purchasing a limited license to access Gogo's North America on-board network for the level or duration specified with your purchase. The North America annual Delta Air Lines Plan auto renews annually, and is valid for 12 months of access to the Gogo network from the date of purchase on all Gogo-equipped U.S. North America Delta flights. The North America monthly Delta Air Lines Plan auto renews monthly, and is valid for one month of access to the Gogo network from the date of purchase on all Gogo-equipped U.S. North America Delta flights. The North America Day Pass allows you to access the Gogo network for one continuous period of 24 hours on all Gogo-equipped U.S. North America Delta flights, and expires 12 months following the purchase of your pass. The purchase and sale of any of these limited licenses is completed when the pass is placed in your Gogo account. These licenses have no cash value and cannot be refunded, transferred or assigned. After the limited license term has expired, the pass representing the license will terminate and will no longer appear in your account.
Terms and Conditions:
- Purchases of the North America annual Delta Air Lines Plan and the North America monthly Delta Air Lines Plan are non-refundable
- The North America annual Delta Air Lines Plan and the North America monthly Delta Air Lines Plan automatically renew. If you choose a North America monthly Delta Air Lines Plan or a North America annual Delta Air Lines Plan, your payment card will automatically be charged by Gogo (through its payment card processing service provider) each month (for a North America monthly Delta Air Lines Plan), or each year (for a North America annual Delta Air Lines Plan) at the then-current applicable subscription rate, until you cancel your subscription.
- You may cancel a North America monthly Delta Air Lines Plan or North America annual Delta Air Lines Plan by contacting Gogo Customer Care (via phone: 1.877.350.0038 or email: email@example.com) at any time. If you wish to cancel your North America monthly Delta Air Lines Plan or North America annual Delta Air Lines Plan and avoid a charge for the subsequent month (for a North America monthly Delta Air Lines Plan) or for the next year (for a North America annual Delta Air Lines Plan), you must do so at least two (2) days before the monthly (or annual) renewal date of your subscription. (The monthly renewal date is the same day of the month that you first subscribed; the annual renewal date is the same day of the year that you first subscribed). If you do not cancel at least two (2) days before the monthly (or annual) renewal date for your subscription, but you do cancel before your monthly (or annual) renewal date, contact Gogo for a refund. If you cancel after your monthly (or annual) renewal date, you may be charged for that month (for a North America monthly Delta Air Lines Plan) or for that year (for a North America annual Delta Air Lines Plan) and your cancellation would then be effective the following month (or year, as applicable). You may use the Gogo service until your cancellation is effective.
- Gogo will not send you a monthly or annual statement. Receipts for recurring charges can be viewed and printed from ‘My Account’ at Gogoair.com. If you revoke authorization to charge your payment card, or if for any reason your payment card issuer does not submit payment, Gogo will cancel your subscription or suspend your use of the Gogo service.
- State and local taxes apply for purchases made using a credit card where the billing address provided is in New Mexico, South Dakota and Texas. Taxes will be applied when your credit card is processed.
- Delta North America Day Pass purchases are processed by Gogo®, therefore Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card Members will not earn double miles from Delta for this purchase.
- Your pass or subscription plan is valid on Gogo equipped Delta Air Lines flights operating between destinations within the United States, Canada and Mexico, where network coverage exists. After your purchase, you will be able to access Gogo inflight internet on future Gogo equipped U.S. North America Delta flights by simply signing in to your account on the home screen at www.gogoair.comopens in a new window.
- Wi-Fi service is not available on all Delta flights. All Gogo equipped flights offer network coverage over the continental United States and portions of both Alaska and Canada. Select aircraft serving Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico, and Canada offer expanded network coverage, which allows internet access for the duration of those flights.
- Your pass allows you to connect any Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone to the Gogo network on any U.S. North America Gogo-equipped Delta flight, and you can sign out and sign back in without purchasing another pass (so long as your pass remains active); however, it will not allow access to more than one device simultaneously.
- Gogo inflight internet is available when the Wi-Fi network is activated above 10,000 feet and the use of electronic devices are permitted by the airline. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices in flight apply.
- Voice service is not permitted or supported.
- Does not include Entertainment on Demand products.
- Any liability for damage to the passenger caused by loss of information or data is rejected by Delta Air Lines. In case of misuse or manipulation, any liability is rejected by Delta Air Lines.
- Gogo will become unavailable as the aircraft makes its final approach to its destination and prepares for landing. You may connect to Gogo on your next flight (subject to availability) so long as your pass remains active.
- Additional Wi-Fi passes may be available in flight.
- All Wi-Fi service provided by Gogo® LLC. Access to Gogo customer care via eChat live messaging is available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week while on your flight or on the ground through Gogo's homepage at www.gogoair.comopens in a new window. Questions or Comments regarding the service should be directed to Gogo® Customer Care at 1.877.350.0038 or at customercare@Gogoair.com