CHINA TO SEATTLE
China to Seattle
Cradled by mountains and cool waters, stunning nature meets creative cityscapes in the sprawling and colorful Seattle, Washington. While it began as an industry-driven town, Seattle came of age through the decades - emerging as a collection of beloved neighborhoods, each rich with coffee, delightful food and unique attractions.
Want to discover more about Seattle? Click here to learn more:
Booking class | V,X,G,Z
Restrictions | Fares shown are available at delta.com or Delta Reservations. Tickets are non-transferable. Seats are limited.
Travel Period | Departure date - October 2 through December 26, 2019 FOR EACH TRANSPACIFIC SECTOR.
Return date - October 14 through December 6, 2019 FOR EACH TRANSPACIFIC SECTOR.
Advance Purchase | Delta One 28 days, Delta Premium Select 14 days, all others no advance purchase required
Minimum Stay | 5 days
Maximum Stay | 12 months
Cancellations: Non refundable
Changes | Delta One CNY 1,700, other cabins CNY 1,500
- Fares include fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges and any applicable taxes – note that amounts can change due to currency fluctuations
- Fares shown are based on round trip for the stated travel period
- Travel must originate from Beijing or Shanghai
- Blackout: None
- Must be ticketed at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com
- The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited and the promotional fares are subject to seat availability
- Stop overs: Not permitted
- Open segments or waitlists are not permitted
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares
- These fares are eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making booking or at check-in
- Other restrictions may apply
- Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules