MANILA TO JAPAN
Booking Class | T
Purchase & Ticketing| Year round. Must be ticketed at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com.
Travel Period | All year
Blackouts | None
Minimum Stay / Maximum Stay | None/3 months
Applicable Airline | Delta Air Lines
Changes | Permitted
Refunds | Cancellation fee of $50 applies
Upgrade | Not applicable
*Additional taxes/fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply.
** Passenger Service Charge (PSC or LI) may be refunded upon presentation of appropriate documents of Philippines Overseas Worker at check in counter in Manila.
Round-trip from Manila to:
Main Cabin Fare* From
Note: All Delta-operated flights will depart and arrive at the Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3.
- Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges, or any applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations for all sectors are required.
- Above fare classes are subject to availability. If the above fare classes are sold, options with higher fares will be available.
- Travel must be on a round-trip basis.
- The booking and purchasing period is valid all year.
- No blackout dates.
- Travel must be on Delta operated flights only.
- Travel to Japan must be completed within 3 months.
- Cancellations are permitted with cancellation fee of $50. Partially used ticket is non-refundable.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
- Fares are not eligible for upgrades with miles from SkyMiles or with any other alliance frequent flyer programs and upgrade certificates.
- These fares are eligible for mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making reservation or at check-in.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skymiles.
- Delta Air Lines will not be responsible for insuring that passengers have the appropriate documentation to depart/enter/transit a country, nor will Delta Air Lines be responsible for any refunds or associated costs should a passenger be denied entry at a country of transit or destination.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
Estimated taxes and fees : $77
Fare Basis Code: TNE0ZKMD
CAB Routing No.: 16-919
CAB Approval No.: 0232-02-19-S2016
For Tickets are nonrefundable except in accordance with Delta’s cancellation policy. Fees may apply for downgrades/reissues and itinerary changes. Contact a Delta agent or visit delta.com for details.
For travel to/from the Philippines, there is a 200 USD/CAD*/EUR* fee for third checked bag. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
SkyMiles Partner Offers:
SkyMiles partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. SkyMiles partners subject to change. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.
Fares, taxes, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.