MANILA TO THE U.S.
Booking Class | Z
Fare Basis Codes | ADD
Reservations | Reservation for all sectors required prior to departure.
Waitlisting not permitted
Purchase & Ticketing | Ticketing must be completed within 24 hours after reservations are made. Last date to ticket is December 1, 2017.
Travel Period | December 11 - 20, 2017; January 2 - 8, 2018
Blackout | No restriction
Minimum Stay | 3 days
Maximum Stay | 3 months
Applicable Airline | Delta Air Lines
Flight Application | Travel must be via DL on the Transpacific sector.
Stopovers | One stopover permitted with $100 fee.
Surcharge | No restriction
Changes | Changes permitted with $200 change fee.
Refund/Cancellations | Not permitted.
December 11-20, 2017, January 2-8, 2018
Los Angeles (LAX)
Houston (IAH/HOU) ;
New York (JFK, LGA, EWR);
A portion of travel for some itineraries may be on the Delta Connection® carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc. ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Republic Airline, and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carriers: Republic Airline and Compass Airlines.
- Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges, fees or any applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice.
- The booking and purchasing period of the above fare is valid until December 1, 2017.
- Ticket must be purchased at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com and at least 24 hours before departure.
- Travel must originate from Manila between December 11-20, 2017 and January 2-8, 2018.
- Travel must be completed within 6 months from date of departure.
- Travel must be on Delta Air Lines and Delta Connections only.
- Date change is permitted on the same booking class with $200 change fee.
- Tickets are non-refundable once issued.
- Above fare class is subject to availability. If the above fare class is sold, options with higher fares will be available.
- Travel Credit Voucher (TCV), Travel Discount Coupon (TDC), upgrade certificate, SkyMiles Award Travel, companion pass or any other discount coupon cannot be used with these fares nor can it be combined with any other SkyMiles promotions.
- One stopover is permitted with a $100 fee within routing.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
- Fares are not eligible for upgrades with miles from SkyMiles or with any other alliance frequent flyer programs and upgrade certificates.
- These fares are eligible for mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making reservation or at check-in.
- Delta Air Lines will not be responsible for insuring that passengers have the appropriate documentation to depart/enter/transit a country, nor will Delta Air Lines be responsible for any refunds or associated costs should a passenger be denied entry at a country of transit or destination.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
- Free baggage allowance between Manila and North America is 2 pieces at 50 pounds each (23 kgs).
- Estimated taxes and fees: from $136.80
- Fare Basis : Z__ADD
- CAB Routing No. EP17-5846P-AORD-112017-2461
- CAB Approval No. 2165-11-10-S2017
Tickets are nonrefundable except in accordance with Delta’s cancellation policy. Fees may apply for downgrades/reissues and itinerary changes. Contact a Delta agent or visit delta.com for details.
For travel to/from the Philippines, there is a 200 USD/CAD*/EUR* fee for third checked bag. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
SkyMiles Partner Offers:
SkyMiles partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. SkyMiles partners subject to change. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.
Fares, taxes, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.