MANILA TO CANADA
Booking Class | X/V
Fare Basis Codes | __BMB
Reservations | Reservation for all sectors required 14 and 90 days prior to departure for YVR and YTO, respectively.
Waitlisting not permitted
Purchase & Ticketing | Reservations are required for all sectors.
Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after reservations are made.
Last date to ticket must be November 30, 2017.
Blackout | No restriction
Minimum Stay | No restriction
Maximum Stay | 3 Months
Applicable Airline | Delta Air Lines
Flight Application| Travel must be via DL on the Transpacific sector.
Stopover | 1 stopover permitted at USD100.00
Surcharges | No Restriction
Changes | USD75.00
Refunds/Cancellations | USD100.00
Round Trip Fares*
Date of Travel
September 1 - December 15, 2017;
February 1 - March 22, 2018;
June 1 - July 18, 2018;
September 1 - October 28, 2018
December 16, 2017 - January 31, 2018;
March 23 - 31, 2018; April 1 - May 31, 2018;
July 19 - August 31, 2018
- Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges, fees or any applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice.
- The booking and purchasing period of the above fares are valid until November 30, 2017.
- Ticket must be purchased at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com.
- Travel must originate from Manila between now and November 28, 2018.
- One stopover permitted at $100 fee.
- Travel must be on Delta Air Lines and Delta Connections only.
- Flight/Date Change is permitted at a cost of $75 with any additional fare difference, provided the new itinerary meets all the provisions of the promotion.
- Cancellation is permitted with $100 fee.
- The above fare classes are subject to availability. If the above fare classes are sold, options with higher fares will be available.
- Travel Credit Voucher (TCV), Travel Discount Coupon (TDC), upgrade certificate, SkyMiles Award Travel, companion pass or any other discount coupon cannot be used with these fares. Nor can it be combined with any other SkyMiles promotions.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
- Fares are not eligible for upgrades with miles from SkyMiles or with any other alliance frequent flyer programs and upgrade certificates. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skymiles.
- These fares are eligible for mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making reservations or at check-in.
- Delta Air Lines will not be responsible for insuring that passengers have the appropriate documentation to depart/enter/transit a country, nor will Delta Air Lines be responsible for any refunds or associated costs should a passenger be denied entry at a country of transit or destination.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
- Free baggage allowance between Manila and North America is 2 pieces at 50 pounds each (23 kgs).
- Estimated taxes and fees : $136.80
- Fare Basis : V-E03BMD
- CAB Case No. EP17-5211P-AORD-102017-2035
- CAB Approval No. 1996-10-09-S2017
For Tickets are nonrefundable except in accordance with Delta’s cancellation policy. Fees may apply for downgrades/reissues and itinerary changes. Contact a Delta agent or visit delta.com for details.
For travel to/from the Philippines, there is a 200 USD/CAD*/EUR* fee for third checked bag. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
SkyMiles Partner Offers:
SkyMiles partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. SkyMiles partners subject to change. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.
Fares, taxes, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.