Terms & Conditions
- Award redemption on Skymark is only available to SkyMiles members residing in Japan.
- SkyMiles Medallion members or Delta SkyMiles co-branded credit card holders, residing in Japan, may redeem miles for award travel on Skymark flights throughout Japan. Supplemental card holder is not eligible for this offer.
New cardmembers are eligible to redeem miles for this offer after two months of activity on their card.
- Award Travel on Skymark is only available in Economy Class in a booking class Skymark determines. Departure date must be at least 14 days and within 60 days from time of your Skymark Award Travel request. Travel must be completed within 60 days from the date you submit the Skymark Award Travel request.
- Instant ticketing is required once Skymark flights are confirmed.
- Bookings must be requested by completing the online booking form available at delta.com.
- Blackout dates apply for the following periods:
May 2, 2015 – May 6, 2015
July 18, 2015 – July 20, 2015
August 8, 2015 – August 16, 2015
September 19, 2015 – September 23, 2015
October 10, 2015 – October 12, 2015
- Once your booking is confirmed, Delta will deduct the required SkyMiles miles from your account usually within 24 hours and a Skymark Confirmation Number with the flight details will be sent to the e-mail address provided when the booking was requested.
- You cannot check or view your award travel itinerary on Skymark website.
- A request response email of your Skymark award flight will be sent to the email address you provide on the online booking form within 72 hours after your submission of the request form.
- Award travel redemption on Skymark is not combinable with itineraries on any other carrier's flights, including with Delta or any other Airline Partner.
- Infant is defined as a person of 0-1 year old and does not occupy a seat. Child is defined as a person of 2-11 years old.
- Infant and child must travel with adult. Infant and child cannot travel alone. The same award redemption level is required for child as adult. No miles are needed for infant not occupying a seat but only one infant is allowed to travel with one adult.
- One (1) infant must travel with at least one (1) adult. Please contact Skymark for more details about infant and child.
- Waitlist is not permitted for award travel on Skymark.
- Upgrade is not permitted.
- Open-jaw travel is not permitted.
- One-way travel is permitted. One-way travel requires the same award redemption level as roundtrip.
- Cancellation and changes are not permitted once the booking is confirmed. Redeposit of miles is not permitted. Award travel has no cash value.
- The number of seats available for this offer may be limited and are subject to availability.
- Passenger facility charges, fuel surcharge, security fees, any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the user.
- Redemption award level is subject to change without prior notice.
- If you need any special assistance or arrangement, please contact Skymark. Please note that the special assistance or arrangement is subject to availability.
- An ID (Drivers license, Passport, Health insurance card, Student ID card, Basic resident register card, Resident card, Full copy of a person's family register, Abstract of a person's family register, Certificate of alien registration, War injury and sickness certificate, Mentally disabled person's certificate or Pension book) of the traveler is required when the customer checks-in the Skymark flight.
- Skymark terms and conditions apply.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.