If you are ready to redeem your miles for an Award Ticket, see redemption options.
|Area of Travel
|Travel via some of our airline partners in a continuous eastbound or westbound direction
Round-the-World Award Rules and Conditions
- Travel must terminate in the country of origin without extending beyond the point of origin.
- Backtracking is not permitted.
- Flights operated by codeshare partners must permit local traffic between the stopover point and the destination.
- The most direct routing applies.
- A maximum of three stopovers per continent is allowed.
- A maximum of six stopovers is allowed for a Round-the-World Award.