Economy Comfort Seats
Delta Air Lines has launched a premium international economy product on more than 160 B747, 757, 767, 777 and A330 aircraft on 01 June 2011.
Economy comfort renamed Comfort Plus in 2015.
Amenities are now as follows:
• Up to 4 additional inches of legroom.
• 50% more recline, new quilted seats, dedicated overhead bin space.
• Priority boarding.
• Complimentary Bar Service throughout the flight.
Passengers need to be booked and ticketed before the seats can be booked. To book and pay for the Economy Comfort seats:
• go onto www.delta.com and select My Trips, type in the first name, last name and vendor locator.
• the Itinerary will appear and you will be able to identify which sectors have Economy Comfort seats
• select the icon on SEAT SELECT, an aircraft picture will come up showing where the available Economy Comfort seats are located and will be displayed in Green and a green square appears with the premium amount to pay. (Approx $160 JNB-ATL per direction).
• select seat , save and exit.
• A credit card screen will appear for payment details.
Complimentary access for Diamond and Platinum Medallions. Complimentary access also for customers purchasing a full-fare ticket in Y/B or M class . Gold and Silver Medallions receive 50% and 25% discounts, respectively.