Delta Air Lines has launched a premium international economy product on more than 160 B747, 757, 767, 777 and A330 aircraft on 01 June 2011.
Amenities are as follows:
• Up to 4 additional inches of legroom.
• 50% more recline.
• Early boarding.
• Complimentary Bar Service throughout the flight.
Passengers need to be booked and ticketed before the seats can be booked. To book the Economy Comfort seats:
• go onto www.delta.com and select My Trips, type in the first name, last name and vendor locator.
• the Itinerary will appear and you will be able to identify which sectors have Economy Comfort seats
• select the icon on SEAT SELECT, an aircraft picture will come up showing where the available Economy Comfort seats are located and will be displayed in Green and a green square appears with the premium amount to pay. (Approx $160 JNB-ATL per direction).
• select seat , save and exit.
• A credit card screen will appear for payment details.
Complimentary access for Diamond and Platinum Medallions. Complimentary access also for customers purchasing a full-fare ticket in Y/B or M class . Gold and Silver Medallions receive 50% and 25% discounts, respectively.