BOSTON SHUTTLE'S NEW HOME: LGA TERMINAL C
Terminal C: your new destination for Boston Shuttle travel at LaGuardia.
Beginning November 2, 2014, the Boston Shuttle will operate from Terminal C at New York-LaGuardia (LGA) instead of LGA’s Marine Air Terminal (MAT).
Shuttle convenience continues with top-of-the-hour flights, including 15 weekday departures between Boston and New York LGA. If you’re traveling from Boston, connect through our LGA hub for quick and easy access to more than 60 additional destinations.
And, that’s just the beginning:
Experience new perks at LGA Terminal C:
- Take off from and arrive at LaGuardia’s most updated terminal following a $160 million renovation investment
- Check out our modernized Delta Sky Club® with panoramic airport views*
- Access five new restaurants, an expansive hall and fresh markets
- On weekdays, travel aboard an Embraer 175 or a Boeing 717
Maintain speed, efficiency and productivity:
- Enjoy expedited security screening, including convenient access to TSA PreCheck for eligible passengers
- Check in at a counter reserved exclusively for Shuttle customers
- Check in as little as 15 minutes prior to departure without bags or 30 minutes with checked bags
- Get exactly what you want from your flight with First Class, Delta Comfort+™ and Main Cabin seating on all flights
- Take advantage of amenities like complimentary snacks and newspapers on weekday flights and free drinks on every Shuttle flight
- Access Wi-Fi on all Shuttle flights (available for purchase)
Find Your Way:
- For a limited time, look for Delta’s complimentary transportation to take you to Terminal C.
- You can also catch the free Port Authority bus by simply looking for the green bus stops outside each terminal and allowing at least 30 minutes for transfer.
- Remember, all other Delta Shuttle flights will continue to operate from the Marine Air Terminal (MAT) at LGA
- Delta customer service agents are available at New York-LaGuardia for assistance.
This Way To Terminal C
HERE. NEW. NOW.
The new Delta Sky Club® in Boston’s Terminal A is adjacent to the dedicated BOS-LGA Shuttle gates at A7-A8, meaning additional perks are just steps away. Learn More [need link]
A Destination In Itself
Terminal C now offers an array of amenities, including: a modernized Delta Sky Club® with panoramic airport views; five new restaurants; and an expansive hall and fresh markets. Explore as you wait
*Delta Sky Club access is for members and qualifying guests only.