Our Home At Jfk Airport
In January 2015, we expanded our presence in Terminal 4 (T4) Concourse B of John F. Kennedy International Airport and opened 11 new gates. In addition, we have added jetways to all T4 and Terminal 2 (T2) gates. This expansion comes after years of planning and part of a $1.4 billion investment in JFK to build a state-of-the-art terminal designed to provide you with a more comfortable, convenient airport experience. Plus, you’ll enjoy improvements to Terminal 2 (T2), including a new chef-driven food and beverage program. We hope to see you soon in the Big Apple.
JFK AIRPORT TERMINAL 2 OR 4? FIND OUT BEFORE YOU GO.
All Delta flights operate from T4 or T2.* Please note, departure terminals are subject to change. You can find out which terminal you’re departing from 24 hours before departure and access gate information 4 hours before by using Online Check-in, Flight Status or the Fly Delta app. Once at JFK, please check airport screens for the most up-to-date details.
Cutoff time for checked baggage is 60 minutes before departure. We recommend that you proceed to the security checkpoint in the terminal from which your flight departs. Should you need to switch between T4 and T2, we have expanded the JFK Jitney to now offer three shuttle routes to transfer you between terminals:
- The T4 shuttle stops are located at B18 and B54 (NEW).
- The T2 shuttle stop is located at C60.
At each stop, customers should choose the shuttle marked with their desired Terminal location.
Although times can vary, the shuttle ride takes between 2-6 minutes on average.
*T2 closes at 8:30 p.m. All passengers checking in after 8 p.m. should proceed to T4.
FLAGSHIP DELTA SKY CLUB
Our luxurious flagship Club offers unique features like the Sky Deck™, an outdoor terrace with runway views. Plus, Club members can enjoy the dining program, which offers premium food and beverage for purchase. Learn more.
JFK AIRPORT TERMINAL MAP
CATCH US ON YOUTUBE
A BETTER T4 HAS LANDED
Faster Check-in and Security
- Better check-in areas, featuring more kiosks and agent desks to get you to your gate faster
- A dedicated Delta Sky Priority® check-in area, adjacent to security
- A consolidated security checkpoint with 12 lanes for more efficient screening
World-class Shopping and Dining
- Popular shops and restaurants, now accessible after you pass through security
- New airport offerings from James Beard Award-winning Chefs Danny Meyer (Shake Shack) and Marcus Samuelsson (Uptown Brasserie)
- In May 2013, we opened nine new gates and seven renovated gates in T4’s Concourse B
- In January 2015, we opened 11 new gates in T4’s Concourse B for a total of 27 gates
Get on Your Way with Ease
- Additional U.S. Customs & Border Protection inspection booths
- Renovated baggage claim areas with more carousels
- Dual taxiways for less congestion and shorter taxi times
A better t2 has landed
New and Improved Delta Sky Club
Stop by our larger, more contemporary Delta Sky Club at T2 to enjoy top-notch amenities, such as:
- Tasty snacks, served all day
- Fully stocked bars with complimentary beer, wine, and cocktails
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personalized flight assistance
- Satellite TV for sports, news and more
See What’s Cooking at T2
Savor new options the next time you depart from JFK’s Terminal 2 with our new chef-driven food and beverage program, featuring seven food and beverage concepts, fresh markets, coffee shops and concierge services. Plus, with convenient iPad stations, you can order food and drinks, shop, monitor your flight information and stay connected. Here’s a look at what’s being dished up at T2:
- Due Amici by Chef Cesare Casella
- BRKLYN Beer Garden by Chef Laurent Tourondel
- Shiso by Chef Robby Cook
- Croque Madame by Chef Andrew Carmellini
- Cibo Express® Gourmet Markets