LaGuardia Airport Renovations
You'll notice several changes that reflect our $160+ million investment to improve your experience at New York-LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
All Passengers on LGA Flights
- Our LGA flights arrive and depart from Terminals C and D, as well as the Marine Air Terminal (Terminal A).
- Delta Shuttle service to/from Boston, Washington or Chicago-O'Hare continues from Terminal A.
- Gates C15-C32 are located in Terminal C, and Gates 1-11 are located in Terminal D.
- Terminals C and D are connected by a walkway, and the walk between terminals takes approximately five (5) minutes.
- Terminal C houses a new Delta Sky Club®, where members can enjoy more than 7,600 square feet of space to work, relax or play. Amenities include the Luxury Bar – which offers premium wines, champagne and spirits for purchase (in addition to our complimentary offerings) – private work areas and cyber bars complete with free Wi-Fi.
- Members also may visit our recently renovated Delta Sky Club in Terminal D. With more than 10,000 square feet of space, an impressive view of Terminal C and a Luxury Bar, the Club is the perfect place to unwind before takeoff. Stay tuned for even more updates to this Club, arriving Summer 2013.
- Please confirm your departure terminal before arriving at LaGuardia Airport. Up-to-date terminal information is available 24 hours prior to departure and gate information is available 2½ hours prior via Online Check-in, Flight Status or the Fly Delta app.
- If you are departing from Terminal C or D, you may check in and proceed through security at either terminal.
- Once you clear security, signage will direct you to your terminal and gate.
- Shuttle passengers departing from Terminal A may experience temporary rerouting through the main entrance (rotunda) to get to ticketing and the security checkpoint. These passengers also may encounter longer-than-normal security wait times, which could be up to 20 minutes.
Arriving and Connecting Passengers
- Baggage claim is located on the lower level, and your baggage carousel will be located in the same terminal in which you arrive.
- Passengers arriving at Terminal A may experience temporary rerouting through an outside, covered walkway to get to baggage claim and the exit.
- If you parked at LGA and your flight arrives at a different terminal from where your vehicle is located, you may ride the Port Authority bus located on the arrivals level or take a short walk to the other terminal after claiming your bags.
- To find your connecting flight, please check in-airport screens and follow signs to the appropriate terminal and gate.
Bus Info at LaGuardia Airport
At LGA, we provide curb-to-curb bus service. These buses operate from the upper levels of Terminals C and D and are available to take you between terminals.
Two bus routes are available:
Route One: A continuous loop between Terminals C and D. Travel time = 4 – 5 minutes, depending on airport traffic. Bus representatives are positioned at the upper levels of Terminals C and D if you need assistance.
Route Two: Upon request, buses are available between Terminals D and A. Travel time is approximately 10 minutes, depending on airport traffic.
- To make this request from Terminal D, please see a bus representative on the upper level.
- To make this request from Terminal A, please speak with a Delta representative.
- If you’re in Terminal C and need a ride to Terminal A, please use Bus Route One or the walkway to get to Terminal D, then catch Bus Route Two from there.