Atlanta's Gateway to the World
This new, state-of-the-art terminal serves the needs of international passengers traveling through Atlanta. The complex consists of the new terminal facility, new Concourse F, which includes 12 gates, and the existing Concourse E, which includes 28 gates. The existing Plane Train and pedestrian walkway have been extended to connect all concourses, including E and F.
- International ticketing
- Security checkpoints for international departing passengers
- Baggage screening
- Passport control
- Short- and long-term parking
- A new Delta Sky Club®
- A variety of shops and restaurants
To determine whether your flight is departing from the existing domestic terminal or the new international terminal, review your itinerary. If the first destination on your itinerary is not a U.S. city, then you will check in and clear security in the international terminal. If the first destination on your itinerary is a U.S. city, then you will check in and clear security in the domestic terminal.
Please note the following are U.S. destinations, and therefore, you should use the domestic terminal, not the new international terminal:
- All cities in Hawaii
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- The U.S. Virgin Islands of St. Croix and St. Thomas
The Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal is located at 2600 Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Boulevard, Atlanta, Georgia 30354, which is accessible from Interstate 75.
- Take Interstate 75 to Exit 239 (U.S. 19/41; Central Avenue; International Terminal; C.W. Grant Parkway)
- Following signs to International Terminal, turn right at the top of the exit ramp onto C.W. Grant Parkway
- Continue straight and proceed through the intersection at Loop Road onto Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Boulevard, following signs to Departures, Arrivals, Parking or M. H. Jackson Service Road
Please note that you'll continue to access the domestic terminal via Interstate 85.
Three new, convenient parking options are available at the international terminal:
- International hourly parking: The hourly lot is just steps from check-in and arrivals. In addition to standard parking spaces, the lot also includes spaces for alternative fuel vehicles, vanpools and carpools.
- Gold Reserve parking: Frequent travelers can enjoy fast, convenient, covered and guaranteed airport parking on the lower level of the international hourly parking deck.
- International Park-Ride: This facility offers 2,400 parking spaces. Passengers can take a free, three-minute shuttle bus ride, available 24 hours a day, to the international terminal's ground transportation center.
Most international flights will arrive at either Concourse E or F, although some international flights from "pre-cleared" countries will arrive on Concourses T through D. If you arrive at Concourse E and you’re connecting in Atlanta, follow signs to Passport Control at Concourse E. If Atlanta is your final destination, follow signs to Concourse F, where you will proceed through Passport Control and claim your baggage.
If you arrive at Concourse F, you will go through Passport Control and claim your baggage at Concourse F, regardless of whether Atlanta is your final destination or you are connecting.
If Atlanta is your final destination, you will no longer need to recheck your baggage upon exiting Passport Control. You will simply exit into the international terminal Arrivals Hall, which has a passenger meeting area, ground transportation center, and access to the hourly parking deck.
If you are being picked up, remember to tell your driver that you are arriving at the international terminal accessible from Interstate 75.
The international terminal contains its own passenger pickup location and ground transportation center. The international shuttle connector also offers direct, complimentary service from the international terminal to two offsite locations:
- Domestic terminal and other facilities: A 12-minute shuttle ride connects the international terminal with the domestic terminal’s ground transportation center. From there, passengers can access the domestic terminal, domestic parking areas and MARTA train service to Atlanta.
- Rental car center: A 15-minute shuttle ride links passengers with the rental car center, which houses all rental car counters and vehicles.