Same-day Standby Terms & Conditions
• The Same-day Standby Option is available to Diamond, Platinum and Gold Medallion® members only. Travel companions, family members, etc. are not eligible.
• Same-day Standby is a voluntary option only if we are unable to confirm the flights requested under our Same-day Confirmed Program. Use of the Same-day Standby Option is not a guarantee that seats will be available on any portion of your standby request.
• If we are unable to accommodate you on your standby flight, you may confirm seats on the next available flight, according to the rules of the Same-day Confirmed Program.
• The applicable areas of travel are within the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands on Delta and Delta Connection® flights.
• This program is not currently available for SkyTeam Elite or Elite Plus members.
• Change is only permitted based on the original ticketed paid cabin. For example, customers confirmed in RU class may only standby for flights in the economy cabin.
• We are not responsible for amenity expenses if we are unable to accommodate you on your standby flights.
• If any flight or combination of flights between the origin and destination cannot be confirmed, you will be required to standby for all segments, except when a change allows you to keep the original confirmed connecting flight.