The following terms and conditions apply to Transportation Credit Vouchers:
- Value: The face amount of this voucher may be applied to the purchase of any ticket for passenger travel within the Delta system worldwide on Delta/Delta Shuttle/Delta Connection and Delta designated codeshare flights. It is valid for payment of published fares and government-imposed ticket taxes/charges only. It may not be used to pay other fees relating to passenger travel, or charges for the shipment of cargo. It has no cash value.
- Validity Period: Voucher is valid for one year from date of issue. Validity period will not be extended.
- Ticketing Information: Please redeem this voucher at www.delta.com/redeem. Paper vouchers may be redeemed at Delta, Air France and KLM ticket counters. Redemptions at www.delta.com/redeem will not incur a transaction fee. Fees will apply if voucher is redeemed through any other Delta location. Voucher may not be redeemed at travel agencies, other airlines, or other travel websites. Once ticketed, penalties may apply for changes, per the fare rule purchased.
- Residual Value: If redeemed for less than its face value, the remaining residual value of this voucher may be applied to subsequent ticket purchases at www.delta.com. The expiration date of the original voucher will apply to any residual value.
- Redemption/Transferability: Transportation credit vouchers issued prior to Dec 15, 2011 can be transferred to another passenger. To transfer this voucher you must provide the passenger with the 13 digit voucher number and complete name as issued on the voucher. Disclosing this information to any person shall constitute authorization for that person to use the voucher. Owner is solely responsible for protecting this information from disclosure and Delta assumes no responsibility for unauthorized use of the voucher by any person who presents this data at the time of redemption. Transportation credit vouchers issued on/after Dec 15, 2011 can be transferred to another passenger as long as the person whose name appears on the voucher is traveling in the same reservation. Please review the complete terms and conditions which may vary per voucher.
- Theft or Loss: Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Sale/Barter Prohibited: Although transferable, this voucher may not be sold or bartered by the Owner or any designee. Vouchers or tickets obtained through prohibited sale/barter transactions are void and will not be honored for travel.