egift Certificates Terms and Conditions : Delta Air Lines
- The Certificate Number and Redemption Code located in the Delta eGift Certificate (“Certificate”) e-mail or on the back of the Delta Gift Card (“Card”), as applicable, are required for redemption.
- Certificates and Cards may not be redeemed within seventy-two (72) hours after the time of purchase.
- Certificates and Cards can only be redeemed using one of the methods specified below:
- Go to www.delta.com/redeem.
- Call Delta Reservations and advise the agent that you are redeeming a Certificate or a Card. In the U.S. and Canada, call 800-221-1212 or 800-225-2525; in Japan, call 0570-077733 or 0476-31-8000; and in all other countries, call the local Delta Reservations office. This method of redemption may result in direct ticketing charges.
- Call Delta Vacations at 800-800-1504. (Travel agents, call 800-727-1111.)
- In person at a Delta City Ticket Office (CTO) or with Delta Airport Customer Service (ACS).
- Through a Delta General Sales Agent (GSA).
- Go to www.delta.com/redeem.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Certificates and Cards may only be used for the total purchase price of air transportation, including taxes, fees, and surcharges imposed on the air transportation. They may not be used for any additional fees (including baggage fees) or for any other products or services (including class upgrades, in-flight purchases, SkyMiles Cruises, cargo, hotel stays, or car rentals).
- Certificates and Cards may only be used for travel on Delta marketed flights, including those operated as Delta Connection® and by Delta codeshare partners with a Delta flight number.
- Certificates and Cards may only be used for the Delta air transportation portion of a Delta Vacations package.
- Certificates and Cards can be issued only in U.S. dollars (“USD”). If a Certificate or a Card is used for the purchase of a ticket issued in a currency other than USD, the full value of the Certificate or Card will be converted to that currency using the Bankers Rate of Exchange in effect on the date of ticket issuance, and the rate of exchange will be indicated on the ticket.
- Tickets purchased using Certificates and Cards are subject to the applicable Delta Contract of Carriage and fare rules (including change penalties).
- A maximum of three Certificates or Cards, but not a combination of Certificates and Cards, can be applied towards a single ticket. Certificates and Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, voucher or credit towards a single ticket.
- Certificates and Cards are not reloadable and have no expiration date.
- Certificates and Cards, including those that are lost, stolen, or destroyed, will not be replaced by Delta for any reason.
- Certificates and Cards are not credit, debit or charge cards, and have no implied warranties.
- Certificates and Cards are not refundable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit except where refund or redemption is required by law.
- Where Certificates or Cards are redeemed for a ticket, but travel is not taken, the value of the redeemed ticket (after any applicable penalties) will be provided in accordance with Delta’s standard policy regarding ticket refunds.
- Certificates and Cards may only be sold by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors. Certificates and Cards that are for sale or sold by an unlicensed vendor are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- Certificates and Cards that are altered or obtained fraudulently are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- Delta is not responsible for Certificates or Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information provided by the purchaser.
- Delta reserves the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review transactions initiated using Certificates or Cards for suspected fraud, incorrect certificate or card denomination, or violations of these terms and conditions.
- Delta may at any time and without notice change these terms and conditions or contract with a third party to administer the Certificate program or the Card program.
- Use of Certificates and Cards is subject to applicable law. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and applicable law, applicable law will govern.
- Questions? Call 800-221-1212.