Terms & Conditions
Best Fare Guarantee:
Best Fare Guarantee is valid for electronic tickets purchased by credit card with a United States billing address at delta.com for travel originating in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
If you find a lower published fare for the exact same Delta itinerary as the ticket you purchased on delta.com, you have the choice of either receiving credit for the difference in fares and a $100 USD travel voucher or receive a refund for your ticket. For a claim to be valid under this guarantee, it must satisfy all Terms and Conditions and be submitted in compliance with the Claims Processing procedures. Cancellation/refund request must be made by midnight the first day of travel or midnight the day after purchase is made, whichever comes first. For a voucher claim to be valid, it must satisfy all terms and conditions and be submitted in compliance with the claims processing procedures. Fares, offers, and rules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions apply.
- Refund the fare difference and receive a $100 USD Delta travel voucher
- Submit the completed claim form by 12:00 midnight Eastern Time on the same day of purchasing the exact same itinerary on delta.com.
- The lower fare found must be for the exact same Delta flight, US currency, date, cabin (First/Business/Economy), booking/fare class with the exact same rules and restrictions as the original itinerary purchased on delta.com.
- The booking class information on the travel agency websites is usually displayed in the section entitled "Fare Rules and Restrictions" and the booking class will begin with a letter such as L, U, T, etc.
- The difference in the lower total fare must be equal to or greater than $10.00 USD per ticket.
- Best Fare Guarantee applies to the total fare. Some websites display fares that do not include all taxes and fees. All taxes and fees must be included when comparing any fare to the published fare purchased on delta.com.
- Only applicable to itineraries wholly operated and marketed by Delta and the Delta Connection® carriers.
- Guarantee only applies to tickets purchased by credit card on delta.com with U.S. billing address. Does not apply to paper tickets.
- Best Fare Guarantee will only apply to published fares.
- The Best Fare Guarantee is valid for wholly unused published fare tickets originally purchased on delta.com for travel originating in the United States, regardless of where the ticket is purchased.
- Fares not included in this offer:
- Child fares are not available from delta.com and therefore do not qualify for the Best Fare Guarantee at this time. Child fares if applicable (under the age of 12 traveling internationally) can be purchased through our Reservations Sales Office. Other restrictions may apply.
- Non revenue tickets such as SkyMiles Awards.
- Pay with Miles tickets are not eligible
- Unpublished fares such as military fares, corporate, consolidator, wholesaler, contract.
- Other discounted fares not available to the general public.
- Published fares where the airline carrier is not disclosed at time of ticketing and any ticket obtained via an auction.
- Package fares – airfares sold as part of a travel package.
- Requests can only be made via the claim form submitted on delta.com. Requests via phone, fax or email will not be accepted.
- Delta must be able to verify the lower online published fare at the time of the claim and that the lower fare is not available at delta.com. Other methods of verification (e.g., fax, screen prints) are not eligible.
- The form will require you to provide the lower fare amount and the website address (URL) where the lower fare is found.
- If the lower published fare is validated by Delta, you will receive an email confirmation of the refund amount to your credit card and your travel voucher for $100 USD.
- The electronic transportation voucher will be valid for one year from date of issue and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Purchased/auctioned electronic travel vouchers are subject to confiscation or voiding and travel will be prohibited.
- Fares, offers, and rules are subject to change without notice.
- To refund your itinerary:
- Visit delta.com and cancel your itinerary by midnight of the day after the ticket is purchased or midnight of the departure date of the first flight, whichever comes first.
- Valid for travel originating in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada, regardless of where the ticket is purchased.
- Does not apply to paper tickets or to non-revenue tickets such as SkyMiles Awards.
- Use your name and flight confirmation number or your SkyMiles number to search for your itinerary. Then, cancel your ticket. Your refund will be automatically applied to your original form of payment.
- You will receive a credit back to your credit card for the entire purchase and confirmation receipt of the refund.