If you find a fare that is at least $10 lower on another website for the exact same Delta itinerary, then we'd like to make it right. Our Best Fare Guarantee is valid for electronic tickets purchased in U.S. dollars at delta.com for travel originating in the U.S., U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
To qualify, the lower fare must be an exact match. Make sure of the following:
1. The lower fare must be for the exact same Delta flights, U.S. currency, dates, number of passengers, cabin and booking/fare class as the original ticket purchased that same day at delta.com.
2. The lower fare is not offered at delta.com.
3. The lower fare difference must be $10 or higher per ticket.
4. The purchased ticket must be an electronic ticket purchased in U.S. dollars at delta.com for travel originating in the U.S., U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
If you think your fare qualifies, submit a claim by midnight of the day you bought your ticket at delta.com.
We will review your claim and let you know if it qualifies. Valid claims will receive a refund for the difference in fare and a $100 Delta travel voucher.
If you don't qualify for our Best Fare Guarantee, you may be able to take advantage of Delta's Risk Free Cancellation service. It allows you to cancel and refund your itinerary within 24 hours of purchase directly at delta.com — giving you a little extra flexibility and freedom when you book.
Best Fare Guarantee:
Best Fare Guarantee is valid for electronic tickets purchased by credit card with a United States billing address at delta.com for travel originating in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
If you find a lower published fare for the exact same Delta itinerary as the ticket you purchased on delta.com, you have the choice of either receiving credit for the difference in fares and a $100 travel voucher or receive a refund for your ticket. For a claim to be valid under this guarantee, it must satisfy all Terms and Conditions and be submitted in compliance with the Claims Processing procedures.
Cancellation/refund request must be made by midnight the first day of travel or midnight the day after purchase is made, whichever comes first. For a voucher claim to be valid, it must satisfy all terms and conditions and be submitted in compliance with the claims processing procedures. Fares, offers, and rules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions apply.
1. Refund the fare difference and receive a $100 Delta travel voucher
Fares not included in this offer:
Fares, offers, and rules are subject to change without notice.
2. To refund your itinerary: