Delta recently refreshed all menus throughout the world and is pleased to offer more selections with a regional flair. On flights to and from Asia, meal and beverage services are offered throughout the flight in both Delta One and Economy cabins. A variety of options allow travelers to have more choice and control over what and when they eat allowing maximum time to work, rest or simply relax on the flight.
Delta is pleased to expand it’s partnership with award winning Chef Michael Chiarello to include flights between Japan and Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.
Chiarello, a distinguished Napa Valley chef and restaurateur, has a knack for integrating Southern Italian cuisine with his northern California "foodie" lifestyle. His innovative and distinctive three-course western menu includes an appetizer, salad and entrée.
"As part of my exciting partnership with Delta, I am bringing a taste of Italy to the Transpacific flights with some of my favorite fresh, bold Mediterranean flavors."
- Chef Michael Chiarello
FLIGHTS TO/FROM JAPAN AND THE UNITED STATES
- “Kaiseki” style Japanese meals are offered as an option to customers in the Delta One cabin
- Customers flying in our Delta One cabin to/from Japan may pre-order a Japanese meal up to 24 hours prior to scheduled flight departure through My Trips or by calling Delta Reservations. Once you check in, let the gate agent and a flight attendant know that you ordered a special meal.
- Entrées with a Japanese flair are offered as an option to customers in the Economy cabin
- All customers can choose from a selection of Japanese beverages including Asahi, Suntory Premium Malt and Kirin Ichiban beers, and Sake
- Asahi, Suntory Premium Malt and Kirin Ichiban as well as sake are available in both cabins
FLIGHTS TO/FROM JAPAN AND HONOLULU
- Menu selections for the Delta One cabin and Economy cabin feature meals with both Japanese and Hawaiian flavors
- All customers can choose from a selection of Japanese beverages including; Asahi, Suntory Premium Malt and Kirin Ichiban beers, Sake and a choice of Hawaiian juices
FLIGHTS TO/FROM KOREA AND THE UNITED STATES
- Korean Meals and Beverages
- Korean meals are available as an option to customers in the Delta One and Economy cabins
- OB beer is available in both cabins
FLIGHTS TO/FROM CHINA AND THE UNITED STATES
- Chinese Meals and Beverages
- Asian entrees are available as an option to customers seated in the Delta One and Main cabins
- Tsingtao beer is available in both cabins
- All flights flying within Delta’s Intra-Asia markets feature menu options with both western and regional flavors in all cabins