ROME FIUMICINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (FCO)
Named for classical artist, scholar and inventor Leonardo Da Vinci, this airport has easy access with all its terminals connected together. And no, it doesn't look like Leo's Vitruvian Man from above. Trust us on this one.
- Delta Check-in: Please note that check-in for Delta flights is now located in Terminal 5. You no longer check in at Terminal C.
- Distance from City Center: 20 miles SW
- Ground Transportation Options: Taxi, Train (Metropolitan FM1 and non-stop), Bus
- Average Taxi Fare to City Center: 40-50 EUR
- Average Bus/Train Fare to City Center: 11 EUR
- Additional Airport Information: Fiumicino Rome International Airportopens in a new window