Los Angeles International (LAX) Airport Map
In true L.A. fashion, Los Angeles International Airport is the only airport to have a hit song named after it. Next time you visit, listen to it while you travel between terminals — either on foot or by bus. Of the many Los Angeles airports, LAX is by far the largest and most traveled airport in the city. Delta serves Terminal 5 and Terminal 6. See the LAX Airport map for more details.
Los Angeles International Airport Transportation
- Distance from City Center: 10 miles SW
- Ground Transportation Options: Carey Limousines, LAX Shuttle, Many Independent Operators
- Average Taxi Fare to City Center: $27-$30
- Average Bus/Train Fare to City Center: $1.50
- Additional Airport Information: Los Angeles International Airportopens in a new window