Boston - Logan International Airport (BOS)
Boston Logan International Airport has five terminals with plenty of shopping and goings-on to keep you busy no matter where your flight takes off. Plus, a public arts program keeps your artful eye wandering from gate to gate.
- Distance from city center: 3 miles N
- Ground transportation options: City transportation, Back Bay Coach, taxis
- Avg. taxi fare to city center: $12-00 - $20.00
- Avg. bus/train fare to city center: $1.75
- Additional Airport Information: Boston-Logan International Airportopens in a new window