• Easier and more secure login with password. • Instant SkyMiles account info.
• Quick access to your personalized travel dashboard. • And much, much more...
Functionality at Your Fingertips
Look to the bottom of your screen. We’ve added a simple way to access our most-used features on most pages of the site. Log in; log out; book a flight, hotel or car; check flight status and more—all from the menu bar that goes where you are.
A Simple, Secure Login
Delta has switched from a PIN-based login to a simpler, more secure password. When you log in at delta.com, you will now be prompted to create a password, adding another degree of security to your login.
The rules for setting your password:
• Must be 6-20 characters long.
• Cannot be the same as your SkyMiles number, email address or username.
• Cannot contain any special characters or non-English characters.
View and Manage ALL Your Trips
Log in to see your next trip right from the home page. The 'My Delta' widget will give you a quick look at the important details of your next trip plus an indicator of the number of additional upcoming trips are in your calendar.
Prefer a view of all your upcoming trips in one place? When you're logged in, visit 'My Trips' from the home page or the My Delta dashboard to get a summary list of your future travel (including flight, hotel and car reservations).
You can even toggle the icons in the top right to switch between list and calendar view of your trips. From there, it's easy to open the details of each trip to get further information, including seat assignments, Special Service Requests and Trip Extras.
If you don't see your trip listed, use the 'Trip Finder' function. Search by confirmation number, eTicket number or credit/debit card number.
If you prefer to retrieve your trips by SkyMiles number, just log in from either the home page or the menu bar at the bottom of your screen, and your upcoming trips will populate the 'My Trips' section of My Delta.
Your View of Your Miles
Tracking the ways you earn and use miles is important to you. So we've added a quick, graphical snapshot in My Delta.
- When you're logged in and on the My Delta dashboard, you'll see a module highlighting your mileage earning categories and recent activity.
- Open that module for a broader summary, and 'View All Activity' to dig even deeper, filter your mileage activity and request mileage credit.
- Find out more about the features of My Delta.