Giving You All Access
Just as we're committed to making air travel accessible to everyone, we want our website to be just as easy for everyone to use. That's why you can view text only versions of delta.com by selecting the "Text Only" link at the top of any page.
Dynamically converting our pages to text only provides the following benefits:
- Streamlined pages to improve comprehension when screen-reader software is used to read aloud or produce braille displays
- Ability to customize font size and color, and background color to aid those with partial visual impairment
- Faster page downloads for those using dial-up connections
Our text only pages meet or exceed the accessibility standards in:
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
We've chosen LIFT Assistive software from UsableNet Incopens in a new window. to convert delta.com pages into a friendly format for users with disabilities. The text only pages it produces have the graphics and styling elements removed, fully accommodating individuals with visual impairments.