Merge Duplicate Accounts
If you have more than one SkyMiles account and would like to combine them you've come to the right place. By consolidating your accounts all of your miles, Medallion qualification balances, Medallion status, and account history will be combined into one account. Once the accounts have been merged, you will have access to the combined account number and miles so you can redeem for mileage upgrades, Award Travel and much much more.
To ensure data security and to authenticate your accounts you will need to enter both your account numbers and passwords.
During the process you will be asked which account number you prefer to retain as your permanent SkyMiles number. While every effort will be made to comply with your request, we do have system edits that may override your selection. This is to ensure that we retain the account number associated with your Medallion status, Delta Sky Club membership, SkyMiles credit card or check card.
Steps to request your duplicate accounts to be merged:
1. Validate account numbers and Passwords.
You’ll enter both of your SkyMiles account numbers and Passwords for authorization and name validation.
2. Select the account number you prefer to retain.
Remember we may have to override your selection to retain the account number associated with your Medallion status, Delta Sky Club membership, SkyMiles credit card or check card.
3. Submit your Merge Request.
Once your request has been accepted you will receive an email advising you of your primary SkyMiles account number, and notifying you that your request has successfully been submitted.
4. Please allow up to seven days for your Merge Account Request to be completed once submitted.
If you have two SkyMiles Accounts, Submit your Merge Request today. (If you have a pop-up blocker enabled, you may need to disable it in order to advance to the Merge Request page.)
*Terms & Conditions
• The Merging of two Delta SkyMiles accounts is a non-reversible transaction once confirmed by the user and can only be done between accounts that are for the same person. First and last names must match on the accounts and the user must submit both SkyMiles account numbers and Passwords.
• No fees apply for merging accounts.
• Any attempt to fraudulently merge accounts not belonging to the same individual is strictly prohibited and any such transaction will be reversed and will result in account termination and possible legal action.
• The address in the primary account will be retained for all future communications. To modify your address go to delta.com – Profile.
• Any duplicate mileage transactions contained in both accounts will be revoked, and will be reflected in the combined mileage balance.
• An email address is required to complete this transaction.
• An email confirmation will be sent to the email address on file in your SkyMiles account.
• The sale, barter, gift, or assignment of SkyMiles miles, mileage awards, or other benefits, other than by Delta, is expressly prohibited.
• Any miles combined through this agreement may not be conveyed to persons engaged in the sale, direct or indirect, of flight miles or arranging for the sale of such miles. Any improper usage of miles pursuant to this Agreement and Merge Account Program, or any other misuse of miles, shall be grounds for immediate confiscation and forfeit of such miles, and may be grounds for the forfeiture of all miles in the Member's account and the Member's ejection from the SkyMiles program.
• The merging of accounts does not guarantee availability of an award seat on any given flight. Taxes and fees for award travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award travel seats and complimentary upgrades are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets.
• All SkyMiles program rules apply to program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.
• By submitting the request to merge accounts, the Member acknowledges and signifies his or her agreement with the Terms and Conditions stated and with the SkyMiles program rules.