With three ways to purchase, Mileage Booster is available today. Mileage Booster is one of our new Trip Extras and here’s how it works:
Upon completion of your Delta-marketed flight, both the 1,000 miles Mileage Booster purchased and miles earned per segment will be posted to your SkyMiles account within 24 hours.
Purchase Option One
Make a reservation using your SkyMiles Number and select Mileage Booster. (Already have a reservation or forgot to add it when booking; don’t sweat it, there are two other options.)
Purchase Option Two
You can also purchase Mileage Booster for currently booked flights by logging into MyTrips.
Purchase Option Three
Select Mileage Booster from Trip Extras during the online check-in process.
Boost your mileage balance today. View Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
- Pursuant to this Agreement and the order form for Mileage Booster, the Member desires to buy miles for posting to the purchasers account, and the purchasing Member acknowledges that they will be charged certain fees for such a transaction, as set forth herein on this website. Fees assessed for the miles purchased under the Mileage Booster Program are final and non-refundable.
- The purchase and use of these miles are subject to the terms and conditions of the SkyMiles Member's Guide. Delta is solely responsible for the redemption and fulfillment of miles.
- Through the Mileage Booster program, SkyMiles members are able to purchase miles to add to the number of miles they earn on their Delta Air Lines marketed flight. Qualifying flights include tickets purchased utilizing Delta's two letter DL designator code. Tickets purchased utilizing another carrier's two letter designator code are not eligible, even if operated by Delta or a Delta Connection carrier.
- Mileage Booster purchases will be tied to the SkyMiles® number associated with the flown flights.
- A voluntary change in your flight itinerary will result in the forfeiture of Mileage Booster purchases associated with that particular flight. Mileage Booster purchases will not be transferred to a new flight and a refund will not be available.
- Miles purchased through the Mileage Booster program will not count toward qualification for any SkyMiles Medallion or Million Miler status.
- Mileage Booster purchases are in U.S. dollars or for Canadian residents in Canadian dollars. Miles purchased through Mileage Booster are inclusive of a U.S. federal excise tax, currently seven and one-half percent (7.5%) and subject to change. Delta will remit the excise tax to the U.S. Government on behalf of the member. An additional 5% GST and/or other applicable taxes apply to purchases by Canadian residents.
- Miles will post to your SkyMiles account after completion of this Delta marketed segment along with miles earned per segment. Only one Mileage Booster offer can be applied per segment.
- Delta Air Lines reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.
- Questions or Comments regarding Mileage Booster should be directed to delta.com/comments.