Discover the many benefits
Gold, Platinum and Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Members may enjoy exciting travel perks, including:
To ensure you receive these benefits, you must include your SkyMiles number in your reservation by:
Additionally, all Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Members are eligible for the following benefits:
And remember, all Card Members receive miles earned on every dollar spent and double miles for Delta purchases, including flights, Delta Sky Club® membership, in-flight snacks, movies and more5.
Not a Card Member? Apply now and discover what the Card can do for you.
Already a Card Member? Upgrade your Card here!
Terms & Conditions
1. Card Members are entitled to receive Zone 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights. Benefit is limited to Basic Card Members (not Additional Card Members) with the Gold, Platinum or Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards. Reservation must include the Basic Card Member’s SkyMiles number. Priority Boarding is also available for passengers traveling in the same reservation as the Basic Card Member. Maximum nine passengers per reservation receive the Priority Boarding. Priority Boarding will only be available on Delta and Delta Connection® carrier operated flights. Delta does not offer Priority Boarding on Delta Shuttle® flights. New Card Members and Card Members upgrading from another Delta SkyMiles Credit Card product from American Express will be eligible for the Priority Boarding benefit after receiving their Card from American Express. Offer is subject to change without notice. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. See delta.com/mycardcan for details.
2. Benefit is limited to Basic Card Members (not Additional Card Members) with the Gold, Platinum or Reserve Delta SkyMiles [Business] Credit Cards. Reservation must include the Basic Card Member’s SkyMiles number. Fee waiver also available for passengers traveling in the same reservation as the Basic Card Member. Maximum nine waivers per reservation. Waiver is only for normal bag fee, if any, for the first checked bag that is not overweight and not oversize under Delta’s applicable rules as set forth in Delta’s contract of carriage. Additional checked bags will be subject to the applicable baggage fees as outlined by Delta’s rules and the purchased fare as set forth in Delta’s contract of carriage. The first checked bag fee waiver will only be applied on flight segments which originate on a Delta or Delta Connection® carrier when you check-in with Delta for both a Delta marketed and Delta operated flight. Codeshare flights are not eligible. New Card Members and Card Members upgrading from another Delta SkyMiles Credit Card product will be eligible for the checked baggage fee waiver benefit after receiving their Card from American Express. Offer terms and conditions subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply.
3. Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs) Waiver: Beginning January 1, 2014, if the Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs) threshold is not met for a Qualification Year, you can still qualify for Medallion status if you have earned the required Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs) and make at least $25,000 in Eligible Purchases within that Qualification Year on your Eligible Card. A Qualification Year is from January 1 to December 31 of a given year. The close of the Qualification Year is December 31, without regard to the time of the year that the credit card account is opened. This means that for the first year of Card Membership, the Card Member’s Eligible Purchase period may be less than twelve months. Eligible Purchases means purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible Purchases do NOT include fees, interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of travelers’ checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents. Eligible Purchases made by Additional Card Members on the Basic Card Member’s Eligible Card will count toward the Eligible Purchase threshold. For purposes of calculating the Eligible Purchase threshold, Eligible Purchases will be combined across multiple Eligible Cards of the Basic Card Member if those Card accounts are linked to the same SkyMiles number. Eligible Cards are the following: Delta SkyMiles Options Credit Card, Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles, Delta Reserve Credit Card, Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card, Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card and Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card from American Express. This benefit extends to Basic Card Members only (Additional Card Members are not eligible). Offer terms and conditions subject to change.
4. Card Members will receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible pre-purchased meals and in-flight purchases of food, alcoholic beverages, movies, television shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment system, and audio headsets on Delta-operated flights. Savings do not apply to any other in-flight purchases, such as in-flight wireless internet access and associated services, SkyMall™, Delta DutyFree, and charitable contributions. To receive the savings, Card Members must use their Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express to complete the in-flight purchase. Savings will appear as a statement credit 6-8 weeks after the transaction is posted to the Card Member's Card account. Offer is subject to change without notice. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply. See delta.com/mycardcan for details.
5. This offer applies to qualifying Delta, Delta Connection® carrier, and Delta Shuttle® flights taken with the purchase of a fare that is eligible for SkyMiles mileage credit. Offer applies to any Delta branded purchase where Delta is the merchant of record via Delta.com or in-flight such as upgrades, miles, seat selection, Sky Club membership or passes, pre-purchased meals, food, beverages, and in-flight entertainment. Offer applies to Delta Vacations® packages but not other all-inclusive packages. Offer is subject to change without notice. Bonus miles will be posted to your Delta SkyMiles® account 8 to 12 weeks after the end of each month. All Delta SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.
All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Offers are void where prohibited by law. Offers are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions apply.