Manila to Japan
Booking Class | X (Main Cabin) / Z (Delta One™)
Reservations | Reservation for all sectors must be confirmed at time of purchase.
Waitlisting not permitted.
Purchase & Ticketing | Must be booked and ticketed by May 31, 2016
Travel Period | Commencing on June 1 to December 15, 2016 (Main Cabin) / on or before August 31, 2016 (Delta One™)
Blackouts | May 1 to 31, 2016 (Main Cabin) / None (Delta One™)
Minimum Stay / Maximum Stay | None / 1 month (Main Cabin) and 12 months (Delta One™)
Applicable Airline | Delta Air Lines
Changes | Permitted
Refunds | Cancellation fee of $50 (Main Cabin) / $100 (Delta One) applies
Upgrade | Not applicable
*Additional taxes/fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply.
Round-trip from Manila to:
Main Cabin Fare* From
Delta One™ Fare* From
Narita / Osaka
Note: All Delta-operated flights will depart and arrive at the Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3.
- Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges, or any applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations for all sectors are required.
- Above fare class is subject to availability. If the above fare class is sold, options with higher fares will be available.
- Travel must be on a round-trip basis.
- The booking and purchasing period is valid until May 31, 2016.
- Travel must originate from Manila to Narita/Osaka between June 1 and December 15, 2016 for Main Cabin and on or before August 31, 2016 for Delta One™.
- One stopover in Narita is permitted at $50 fee for Main Cabin.
- No blackout dates for Delta One™.
- Travel must be on Delta operated flights only.
- Travel to Japan must be completed within 1 month for Main Cabin and 12 months for Delta One™.
- Changes on dates are permitted on the same booking class.
- Cancellations are permitted with cancellation fee of $50 for Main Cabin and $100 for Delta One™.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
- Fares are not eligible for upgrades with miles from SkyMiles or with any other alliance frequent flyer programs and upgrade certificates.
- These fares are eligible for mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making reservation or at check-in.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skymiles.
- Delta Air Lines will not be responsible for insuring that passengers have the appropriate documentation to depart/enter/transit a country, nor will Delta Air Lines be responsible for any refunds or associated costs should a passenger be denied entry at a country of transit or destination.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
Estimated taxes and fees : $77
Fare Basis Code: XNETZKMD (Main Cabin) / ZHE0ZBDD (Delta One™)
CAB Routing No.: 16-2034 (Main Cabin) / 16-2036 (Delta One™)
CAB Approval No.: 0593-05-03-S2016 (Main Cabin) / 0588-05-03-S2016 (Delta One™)
For Tickets are nonrefundable except in accordance with Delta’s cancellation policy. Fees may apply for downgrades/reissues and itinerary changes. Contact a Delta agent or visit delta.com for details.
For travel to/from the Philippines, there is a 200 USD/CAD*/EUR* fee for third checked bag. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
SkyMiles Partner Offers:
SkyMiles partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. SkyMiles partners subject to change. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.
Fares, taxes, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.