Booking Class | V and X Classes
Reservations | Reservations are required for all sectors.
Purchase & Ticketing | Must be booked by June 30, 2014. Ticketing must be completed within 3 days after reservations are made, or at least 3 days before departure whichever is earlier.
Flight Restriction | Transpacific flight must be on DL282 or DL281
Dates of Travel | Between June 18 and July 12, 2014
Blackout | None
Minimum Stay | 3 Days
Maximum Stay | 1 Month
Applicable Airline | Operated by Delta Air Lines
Stopover | Not permitted
Changes | HK$1,500 per transaction
Refunds | Not permitted
Los Angeles, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Diego and Seattle
*Terms & Conditions
• The above fares do not include fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges, or any applicable taxes and could vary slightly due to currency fluctuations.
• Tickets must be booked and purchased by June 30, 2014 in designated Class: V Class (Los Angeles, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Diego and Seattle) and X Class (Atlanta).
• Reservations are required for all sectors. Waitlists and standbys are not permitted.
• Ticketing must be completed within 3 days after reservations are made or at least 3 days before departure whichever is earlier.
• The offer is on Delta operated flights only and is invalid on any Delta codeshare flights operated by another carrier.
• The fare component must include travel via transpacific sectors on DL282 or DL281.
• No stopover is permitted.
• Minimum/ Maximum Stay: 3 days/ 1 month.
• Date change is permitted with a charge of HK$1,500 per change and any additional fare, provided the new itinerary meets all the provisions of this promotion.
• Infant under 2 years old without a seat pays 10% of adult fare. Child discount does not apply.
• The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited. Seats are subject to availability.
• Ticket is non-refundable.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
• These fares are eligible for mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making reservations or at check-in.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
• Fare basis code: VINTRO (Los Angeles, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Diego and Seattle) and XINTRO (Atlanta).
Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.