Booking Class | T Class
Reservations | Reservations are required for all sectors.
Purchase & Ticketing | Must be booked by July31, 2014. Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after reservations are made.
Dates of Outbound Travel | Between April 21 and June 30, 2014 & between September 6 and December 10, 2014
Blackout | None
Minimum Stay | 2 Days
Maximum Stay | 1 Month
Applicable Airline | Operated by Delta Air Lines
Stopover | Not permitted
Changes | HK$1,500 per transaction
Refunds | Not permitted
*Terms & Conditions
• The above fares do not include fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges, or any applicable taxes and could vary slightly due to currency fluctuations.
• Tickets must be booked and purchased by July 31, 2014 in designated Class: T Class.
• Reservations are required for all sectors. Waitlists and standbys are not permitted.
• Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after reservations are made.
• The offer is on Delta operated flights only and is invalid on any Delta codeshare flights operated by another carrier.
• No stopover is permitted.
• Minimum/ Maximum Stay: 2 days/ 1 month.
• Date change is permitted with a charge of HK$1,500 per change and any additional fare, provided the new itinerary meets all the provisions of this promotion.
• Infant under 2 years old without a seat pays 10% of adult fare. Accompanied children between 2 to 11 years old pays 75% of adult fare.
• The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited. Seats are subject to availability.
• Ticket is non-refundable.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
• These fares are eligible for mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making reservations or at check-in.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
• Fare basis code: TLET3SB5
Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.