Booking Class | X
Reservations | Reservation for all sectors must be confirmed at time of purchase.
Waitlisting not permitted.
Purchase & Ticketing | Must be booked and ticketed by 15th May 2015. Must be ticketed at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com.
Outbound Travel Period| 1st May - 08th July 2015 or 5th September 2015 - 9th December 2015, 22nd December 2015 - 31st December 2015 or 8th January 2016 - 31st January 2016.
Blackout | None
Minimum Stay / Maximum Stay | 3 days minimum stay/ 1 month maximum stay
Applicable Airline | Operated by Delta Air Lines
Stopover | Not permitted
Changes | HK $1,500 change fee and any additional fare, provided the new itinerary meets all the provisions of this promotion
Refunds | Not permitted
Upgrade | Not permitted
* Additional taxes/fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply.
* Fuel Surcharge
*Terms & Conditions
• Fares do not include fuel surcharges, Passenger Facility Charges and any other taxes. They are subject to change based on currency fluctuations.
• Tickets must be booked and purchased in designated Class: X Class.
• Travel must commence between 1st May - 08th July 2015 or 5th September 2015 - 9th December 2015, 22nd December 2015 - 31st December 2015 or 8th January 2016 - 31st January 2016.
• Reservations are required for all sectors. Waitlist and standby is not permitted.
• Minimum stay is 3 days and maximum stay is 1 month.
• The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited. Seats are subject to availability of X Class.
• Changes are permitted with a charge of HK$1,500 per transaction and any additional fare, provided the new itinerary meets all the provisions of this promotion.
• Infant under 2 years old without a seat pays 10% of adult fare. Accompanied children between 2 to 11 years old pays 75% of adult fare.
• Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
• These fares are eligible for mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making reservation or at check-in.
• All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
• Fare basis code: XLET3SJ3.
For travel between Hong Kong and Japan/U.S., 200 USD fee for third checked bag. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.