Booking Class | T
Reservations | Reservation for all sectors must be confirmed at time of purchase.
Waitlisting not permitted.
Purchase & Ticketing | Must be booked by May 31, 2013. Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after reservations.
Travel Period | June 18 to June 30, 2013.
Blackouts | None
Minimum Stay / Maximum Stay | 5 days / 1 month
Applicable Airline | Operated by Delta Air Lines
Changes | USD250 change fee
Refunds | Not permitted
Upgrade | Not permitted
*Additional taxes/fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply.
* Terms & Conditions
• Fares do not include fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges or any applicable taxes.
• Fares shown are based on round-trip purchase in Economy Class for the stated travel period.
• Tickets must be booked and purchased in designated Economy Class T Class.
• The booking and purchasing period is through May 31, 2013.
• Travel must originate from Shanghai between June 18 and June 30, 2013. Minimum stay is 5 days, maximum stay is one month after departure from origin.
• Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after reservations.
• The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited. Seats are subject to availability.
• The promotional fares will not be reflected if there are no T class seats for your selected dates of travel.
• Stopovers are not permitted.
• Open segments or waitlists are not permitted.
• Flight/Date change prior to departure is permitted for a USD 250 change fee and any additional fare, provided the new itinerary meets all the provisions of this promotion.
• Origin/Destination may not be changed once ticketed.
• Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show. Waived for illness or death of passenger or family member. Reservation cancelled prior to the originally scheduled flight retains ticket value/less applicable cancellation fee up to one year from the original date of ticket issue. If the reservation is not cancelled prior to originally scheduled flight departure time, rebooking is not permitted and ticket has no value.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
• These fares are eligible for mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making reservation or at check-in.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
• Fare basis code: TLINTRO.
For travel to/from China there is a 75 USD/CAD fee for second checked bag. Allowances subject to
size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.