Booking Class | Z
Reservations | Reservation for all sectors must be confirmed at time of purchase.
Waitlisting not permitted.
Purchase & Ticketing | Must be booked by October 15, 2013.
Travel Period | Departure from Shanghai to Seattle between now and December 31, 2013.
Flight Application | Nonstop flights between Shanghai and Seattle (DL588/DL589)
Blackouts | None
Minimum Stay / Maximum Stay | 5 days / 1 month
Applicable Airline | Operated by Delta Air Lines
Changes | USD400 change fee
Refunds | Not permitted
Upgrade | Not permitted
*Additional taxes/fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply.
* Terms & Conditions
• Fares do not include fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges or any applicable taxes.
• Fares shown are based on round-trip purchase in BusinessElite for the stated travel period.
• Tickets must be booked and purchased in designated BusinessElite class: Z.
• Tickets must be booked and purchased by October 15, 2013.
• Travel must originate from Shanghai between now and December 31, 2013. Minimum stay is 5 days, maximum stay is one month after departure from origin.
• The fare component must include travel via transpacific sectors on nonstop flights between Shanghai and Seattle (DL588/589).
• Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after booking.
• The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited and the promotional fares are subject to seat availability.
• The promotional fares will not be reflected if there are no Z class seats for your selected dates of travel.
• Stopovers are not permitted.
• Open segments or waitlists are not permitted.
• Date changes prior to departure are permitted for a USD400 change fee plus any additional fare, provided the new itinerary meets all the terms and conditions of this promotion.
• Ticket is non-refundable in case of passenger cancellation or no-show. Ticket will be refunded for illness or death of passenger or family member. Booking cancelled prior to the originally scheduled flight retains ticket value/less applicable cancellation fee for up to one year from the original date of ticket issue. If the reservation is not cancelled prior to originally scheduled flight departure time, the passenger will be considered a no-show, and rebooking will not permitted and ticket will have no value.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
• These fares are eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making booking or at check-in.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
• Fare Basis: ZLPV81/WNE22.
For travel to/from China there is a 75 USD/CAD fee for second checked bag. Allowances subject to
size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.