Beijing to Seattle Special
Booking Class | V
Reservations | Reservation for all sectors must be confirmed at time of purchase
Waitlisting not permitted
Purchase & Ticketing | Must be ticketed at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com
Travel Period | Departure from Beijing to Seattle from February 21 to April 21, 2016
Blackouts | None
Minimum Stay / Maximum Stay | 3 days / 6 months
Applicable Airline | Operated by Delta Air Lines
Stopovers | Permitted 1 at CNY 500 and unlimited at CNY 1000
Changes | CNY800 change fee
Refunds | Per fare rule
*Additional taxes/fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply.
Weekend charge - One Way
Weekday=From China: Mon-Thu and Sat departure
* Terms & Conditions
• Fares do not include fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges or any applicable taxes.
• Fares shown are based on round-trip purchase in Main Cabin for the stated travel period.
• Tickets must be booked and purchased in designated Main Cabin: V
• Travel must originate from Beijing to Seattle from January 18 to January 29, 2016 and February 22 to March 31, 2016.
• Blackout: None.
• Minimum stay is 7 days, maximum stay is 6 months after departure from origin.
• Must be ticketed at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com.
• The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited and the promotional fares are subject to seat availability.
• Stopovers: Unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 at CNY 500 and unlimited at CNY 1000 each.
• Open segments or waitlists are not permitted.
• Date changes: CNY800 change fee
• Ticket is non-refundable in case of passenger cancellation or no-show. Ticket will be refunded for illness or death of passenger or family member. Booking cancelled prior to the originally scheduled flight retains ticket value/less applicable cancellation fee for up to one year from the original date of ticket issue. If the reservation is not cancelled prior to originally scheduled flight departure time, the passenger will be considered a no-show, and rebooking will not permitted and ticket will have no value.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
• These fares are eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making booking or at check-in.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
For travel to/from China there is a 200 USD/CAD fee for third. Allowances subject to
size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
SkyMiles Partner Offers: SkyMiles partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. SkyMiles partners subject to change. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.