Booking Class | V
Reservations | Reservation for all sectors must be confirmed at time of purchase.
Waitlisting not permitted
Purchase & Ticketing | Must be booked by March 30, 2014
Travel Period | Departure from China to Seattle between now and March 30, 2014
Flight Application | Must be on DL operated flights
Blackouts | None
Minimum Stay / Maximum Stay | None / 6 month
Applicable Airline | Operated by Delta Air Lines
Changes | Before departure RMB 1,500 plus any additional fare provided the new itinerary meets all the Terms and Conditions of this promotion
Refunds | Not permitted
Upgrade | Not permitted
*Additional taxes/fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply.
* Terms & Conditions
• Fares do not include fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges or any applicable taxes.
• Fares shown are based on round-trip purchase in Economy class for the stated travel period.
• Tickets must be booked and purchased in designated Economy class: V.
• Tickets must be booked and purchased by March 30, 2014.
• Travel must originate from Beijing between now and March 30, 2014.
• Blackout: none.
• Minimum stay is 0, maximum stay is 6 month after departure from origin.
• Ticketing must be completed within 24 hours after booking.
• The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited and the promotional fares are subject to seat availability.
• Stopovers are not permitted.
• Open segments or waitlists are not permitted.
• Date changes: Prior to departure are permitted for a RMB1500 change fee plus any additional fare provided the new itinerary meets all the terms and conditions of this promotion.
• Ticket is non-refundable in case of passenger cancellation or no-show. Ticket will be refunded for illness or death of passenger or family member. Booking cancelled prior to the originally scheduled flight retains ticket value/less applicable cancellation fee for up to one year from the original date of ticket issue. If the reservation is not cancelled prior to originally scheduled flight departure time, the passenger will be considered a no-show, and rebooking will not permitted and ticket will have no value.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
• These fares are eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making booking or at check-in.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.
• Fare Basis: round trip - VLE0ZSCU; one way - VLE0OSCU.
For travel to/from China there is a 100 USD fee for second checked bag. Allowances subject to
size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
SkyMiles Partner Offers:
SkyMiles partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. SkyMiles partners subject to change. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide