Delta eCredits are electronic documents that may be applied toward the cost of a Delta ticket and any government-imposed taxes and fees for up to one year from the date they were issued. Electronic ticket vouchers including eDBC, eTCV, eMCO, and DTV.
- eCredits may be redeemed by any Reservations agent, at a Delta City Ticket Office (CTO), General Sales Agent (GSA) or Airport ticketing location worldwide, but a Direct Ticketing Charge may apply.
- eCredits redeemed via delta.com have no Direct Ticketing Charge.
- eCredits are not redeemable via the GDS.
- eCredits can only be used toward ticket purchases, exchanges or reissues.
- Depending on the terms and conditions, they may be combinable with other Delta eCerts or eCredits.
- A maximum of three exchange documents (eCredits or unused tickets) may be applied towards a single ticket transaction. A maximum of two eCredits are allowed for award travel transactions.
- eCredits are NOT eligible to be applied toward the purchase of any miscellaneous transactions such as upgrades, Delta Sky Club, baggage fees, UMNR, oxygen, etc.
To view terms and conditions for a specific Delta eCredit go to delta.com:
- Planning Tools
- Book a Flight
- Certificates & eCredits
- View or Redeem Multiple Certificates & eCredits
Delta eCredit/eCerts FAQs