Due to an industrial dispute called by the airport security staff in Marseille, Air France has implemented specific rebooking options. Ticketed passengers with flights to/from/via MRS may rebook their flights without penalties or change fees regardless of the fare purchased.
Travel dates impacted
Friday, April 19-22, 2013
(Flights scheduled to operate):
- Rebooking in the same cabin on AF/KL/DL/AZ only, is permitted for departures no later than Tuesday, April 23, 2013.
- Tickets must be reissued by April 23, 2013.
- If the ticketed flight is operating, refund according to fare rules. If the ticket is non-refundable, issue a non-refundable EMD/MPD for the full value of the unused flight coupons, valid for one year on Air France or KLM. When the flight is cancelled or delayed for more than 5 hours, a full refund is possible.
- Customers who wish to change their point of origin or destination may use the full value of the unused flight coupons towards the purchase of a new ticket to/from any origin/destination at any AF/KL fare, waiving any penalties and collecting any fare difference or refunding any difference with a non-refundable EMD/MPD for future travel. Tickets must be reissued by April 23, 2013.
Travel agents may visit afkl.biz for complete details and any applicable rebooking instructions should flight irregularities occur
To find current flight changes and rebooking instructions on www.afkl.biz, please follow these steps: From the top of the Home Page:
- Select the drop-down menu “NEWS & PROMOTIONS – AF-Schedule Changes – Daily Report/Flash” which will indicate current flight changes.
- Select “Instructions” from the menu in the left margin
- Click the link for the instructions at the top of the instructions page for specific procedures on rebooking affected passengers.
For additional assistance in rebooking, travel agents may call Air France’s dedicated travel agency number at 1-800-446-9708 (1 800 363 5505 in Canada).
Air France encourages all customers to check flight and gate status prior to leaving for the airport. For complete travel information, visit www.airfrance.com.